25.1.15

Soup




Kayleigh came round on Saturday because she asked me what I was doing and I said I was going to dye my hair and move my room around. The day before I had accidentally bought a massive bag of carrots so I said it would be helpful if she wanted to have a carrot-based meal. She scoffed at this but then suggested how great it would be if I had some coriander so that we could make carrot and coriander soup. I HAD ALSO RECENTLY ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT A MASSIVE BAG OF CORIANDER! If that doesn't convince you of the presence of a benevolent, omnipotent deity then I don''t know what will. it was delicious and I had fun trying to describe a handheld stick-type blender.





fun fact: when we were in college we nicknamed a small boy a few years below 'Crouton' because of this crimp. One day he kissed Kayleigh on the mouth unexpectedly and made her late for English Lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment