1.1.13

Consumerism: A Love Story


orange Kindle case - Amazon // filofax // Benefit They're Real! mini // Gold candle - H&M // notebook for recipes & postcard from Paperchase


spiked bobble and seashell chain necklace - H&M // studded bobble, triangle necklace and arrowhead & crystal pendants - Primark


boots - New Look // sunglasses - H&M // Steam Cream - ASOS // Delayed Gratification - Stack // The World Of Interiors // Apartamento


With great power comes great responsibility. And with a part-time job comes a disproportionate feeling of wealth.

1. Yes I did buy a pair of sunglasses the day after the winter solstice aka LITERALLY the least summery day ever

2. Yes I did buy two EMBELLISHED BOBBLES

3. I spent more money on this tiny mascara than I would usually spend on a normal size mascara. It is only OK. ...I blame YouTube

4. I bought this filofax sometime in November after pining after one for years and seeing them discounted in TKMaxx but then I wrapped it up for myself and put it under the tree. Sad or Cool? I used ribbon and everything.

Basically I bought a lot of shit recently - all good shit but shit nonetheless. Not pictured is things bought as gifts for other people, fake cheese (dairy and soya free), and overpriced blended juice drinks from various outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment