5.5.12

Doin' The Do

A telephone-based record of my recent campaign antics


OUTDOOR RESEARCH aka geocaching and hanging the fuck out




prep for shoot 1 (shit)





weediest weeding out ever



Fake bag - in that it is not a real bag...although I'm pretty sure there's some copyright infringement going on here. 


I don't take pictures of everything ever (unfortunately) so this is not a comprehensive view of my work or life. If you would like to see more things which are less relevant you can follow my instagram @hannahjli


K just off to make a kite, frisbee and a blackberry & apple crumble for shoot number 2 (real life true story)

2 comments:

  1. a kite, frisbee and apple crumble? intriguing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the follow! :) Today I also bought a pack of 'grow-your-own-parsnips' xx

      Delete