12.5.12

Doin' The Do Pt. 2




things to draw including a four leaf clover, a barking dog (<3 u Keith), and silver birch leaves

listening to weird ocean based plays on radio 4 to get me through 




making a kite. tricksy vinyl 


seeding. my exhibition stand is going to be ALIVE 

blackberry and apple flapjack just because I can



blackberry picking, hunter lounging, seed seeding

faux blackberry picking - blackberries are not in season 
WHICH YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU READ THE GET OUT! 'WHATEVER THE WEATHER' BLOG
which you can't read because it isn't real. I think I am going to do it for real after I have graduated :)

There is only a week and a bit left until this whole project has to be done. I don't understand how it is going to get done.

the website is real though chicka chicka yeah. www.getout.org.uk. It's not that exciting.

please forgive me for these ramblings; it is 2:47am and I've had roughly 10 hours sleep in the past 3 nights.

In fashion news, I have been wearing these jeggings for like a week. Rotating tops and unflattering jackets - today is my shirt that is ASDA coloured and makes me look like an employee.

ALSO today the new issue of Boat magazine got delivered to my house. I didn't buy it though; I don't know where it came from and so I am happy but perplexed.

No comments:

Post a Comment