4.3.12

What My Life Has Been Recently






Various methods of calming/soothing/trying to get through the next three months


Looking at things I am not going to buy


Putting mucho effort into creating things which I instantly dislike/don't care about





Eating Stuff Which Is Bad But Tastes Amazing


Momentarily accidentally doing VM in a charity shop



Holding things


Socially interacting


Owning the best slippers in the world ever


Watching Cheaters and cyberstalking Joey Greco


Buying beautiful magazines I cannot afford to be buying















Going on adventures on my own




Aimlessly reading books and books and books



Taking pictures of my flatmate pretending to be asleep in various places


"guess which one is mine"


Becoming a hippie


Living with lovely flatmates who buy me lovely things


Having the best BFF ever


Explaining my old email address



Making suggestions via image






Making food/eating food


Accepting the fact that I am a loser


Seeing raunchy pictures of Cliff Richard that look like a boy off tumblr (HA)


Being jealous of my friend's life



BEING HILARIOUS


Spending a LONG time trying to take a picture of this hamster


Buying running things AND ACTUALLY GOING RUNNING


Judging others

No comments:

Post a Comment