29.12.11

Today, In Numbers

TIME I WOKE UP THIS MORNING & TOOK A PHOTO OF THE LOVELY SUN (after which I went back to sleep and re-awoke to find drizzle): 7.30am


NUMBER OF PIECES IN THIS DOWNTON ABBEY JIGSAW MASTERPIECE MONSTROSITY: probably a gazillion


NUMBER OF MINUTES IT TOOK ME TO DECIDE ON A DIARY FOR 2012, EVENTUALLY ENDING UP WITH THE SAME ONE I HAD IN 2011: approx. 60

PRICE-PER-SONG OF THIS JANIS JOPLIN GREATEST HITS ALBUM: 25p

PERCENTAGE OF MY BAG NOW FILLED WITH SMALLER BAGS OF FRUIT BASED DESIGNS: double that of this morning



NUMBER OF PYJAMA SHIRTS I NOW OWN (ALSO INTENDED FOR DAYTIME WEAR): 2



NUMBER OF TIMES THIS PARKA-LOOKING CAGOULE HAS ALREADY PROVED USEFUL ON ITS DAY OF PURCHASE: 2



NUMBER OF EMPTY SLEEVES IN MY BEAUTIFUL NEW PORTFOLIO WHICH NEED TO BE FILLED IN THE NEXT WEEK: 24

:(

please note that jigsaw was in a shop not in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment