7.9.11

Fifteen year-olds of whom I am wel jel

Vianna 









I love these creepy gifs. I love these blogs which aren't just photos of clothes


Jemimah 






These two are friends too which makes me even more jel and feel even more like a massive stalker
PLUS THEY ARE AUSTRALIANNNN



Tavi







I only just started actually reading Tavi's blog; I am just so impressed and cannot put into words my love for her and how much I am in awe. Rookie is astounding and makes me feel really shit about my life and achievements and also kindof old.


Cher


 "I am just not interested in doing it until I find the right guy. I mean, you see how picky I am about my shoes - and they only go on my feet."












I don't care that she is technically a fictional character. I never thought she was clueless either, I thought she was really wise. I didn't even realise Christian was a cakeboy... until he started dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment